Basically, there are many agents but only the registered trademark of a REALTOR insures that they adhere to the professional standards or code of ethics established by the National Association of Realtors. Not only does the trademark of Realtor signify professionalism but it also brings with it some recognized attributes. Typically a Realtor is a full time professional that has studied extensively in order to maintain this as their career. That is what I have done in order to better serve you and protect all parties during the buying and selling process.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with the agent and have confidence in their professionalism and ability to serve or assist you in your home buying/selling process – like me!
- Select the Realtor who has invested in providing resources and services to you whether it be through a good website, marketing plan or other materials provided to you that gives you ample educational resources, information about the area etc
- Expect prompt professional service
- Listen to the questions the Realtor is asking for one that is knowledgeable and inquisitive will be able to help guide you through the real estate process with ease
- Ask for referrals. Don’t do business with me because I have a nice website, let my previous customers tell you how I serviced them
- Make an appointment and interview me, ask me about my marketing tactics, resources available to assist you, placement in MLS, services offered, etc.
- Get a feel for my knowledge and experience of the industry and the area and more